Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"
Date: 2010-09-23 01:41:43
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:
> Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
>> I always assumed "PL/pgSQL" was correct, but does anyone know for
>> sure? Anyone interested in making consistent all these mentions of
>> PL/pgSQL in the source (I can send in a patch if needed)?
>
> Sure, it should be PL/pgSQL.

OK, here's a patch to fix. I tested with "make check" as
src/test/regress/expected/plpgsql.out and
src/test/regress/sql/plpgsql.sql are touched.

Side note: The wiki page "Submitting a Patch":
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
still talks about patch generation with cvs only, maybe someone who's
more comfortable thank I am with the patch process wants to change
this to talk about git?

Josh

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpgsql_capitalization.patch application/octet-stream 25.9 KB