Can we talk about a version which has already been developed?

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can we talk about a version which has already been developed?
Date: 2010-11-04 02:30:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I read a few things about development in the open source area on different
websites, had a talk with a few friends and thought that I cannot work on
the development branch of postgres right now.

So I have this one single question:

Would I be able to get the answers if I asked questions about the last
version developed (e.g. for now, that would mean version 9.0.1)?

Regards,
Vaibhav (*_*)