GSoC database modeler [Luis Ochoa]

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC database modeler [Luis Ochoa]
Date: 2010-08-16 20:05:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi, this is my patch for GSoC 2010 database designer for pgAdmin, I hope it
likes you, I have done a lot of work to create this modeler, but even with
all that work, is unfinished and lacks of a lot of things, but I believe
that it will be ready in a professional way in a few months.

This is a patch for the git repository, it have been tested at windows &
linux.

you can watch in action (windows) here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbXIuyTIpJ0

Regards, Luis.