Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build
Date: 2010-10-23 17:21:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 23 October 2010 17:01, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
> Does the script complete successfully? If so, you should have every
> supported build variation of wxWidgets in /usr/local.

I didn't let the script finish.....I thought your changes might have
introduced defects or something, and that it was running in an
infinite loop. Actually, I was just seeing it build every variation in
turn...I must have seen at least 4 or 5 runs of a configure script,
which sort of threw me off.

I have run the script through to completion now, and have successfully
built pgadmin3, with --enable-debug.

Thanks,
Peter Geoghegan