Re: git: uh-oh

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Max Bowsher <maxb(at)f2s(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: git: uh-oh
Date: 2010-09-06 07:47:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:43, Max Bowsher <maxb(at)f2s(dot)com> wrote:

>>> Well, it's a Bazaar repository at the moment :-)
>>>
>>> But, I'll re-run it targetting git, and push it somewhere. github?
>>> anywhere better?
>>
>> No, that's fine.
>>
>>> I think we should start a git repository somewhere containing the
>>> precise conversion recipe - i.e.:
>>>
>>>  * cvs2git options file
>>>  * cvs2git invocation command line
>>>  * all scripts that massage the CVS repository before conversion, or the
>>> Git repository afterwards
>>
>> Yeah, that would be great.
>

> For both, see http://github.com/maxb

As I've previously posted, the stuff I've done is all on
http://github.com/mhagander/pg_githooks/tree/master/migration/

But I have to confess I haven't put up the latest versions of the
scripts I've been using yet - I wanted to narrow down the problems
first..

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/