Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: John Adams <john_adams_mail(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure
Date: 2010-09-09 17:13:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2010/9/9 David E. Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>:
> On Sep 9, 2010, at 12:12 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>
>> about 2 months for full time and 2 months for partial time - is my tip
>
> Two months full or two months partial? I'll take the latter, please!

2 months - basic implementation
1 months - cleaning and work on commiting
---- sum - 3 month ----

Regards

Pavel

p.s. I am working on basic syntax - CALL and OUT variables. But I'll
not try to implement a transaction related features.

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Two months full for basic implementation and two months partial