Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry

From: fazool mein <fazoolmein(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry
Date: 2010-08-31 21:34:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in benchmarking synchronous replication, to see how
performance degrades compared to asynchronous streaming replication.

I browsed through the archive of emails, but things still seem unclear. Do
we have a final agreed upon patch that I can use? Any links for that?

Thanks.

OS = Linux Suse, sles 11, 64-bit
Postgres version = 9.0 beta-4