Re: Bug: Overwrites incorrect file

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: David Jarvis <thangalin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug: Overwrites incorrect file
Date: 2010-06-25 08:52:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, David Jarvis <thangalin(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Sorry, I shifted the sequence. The correct order is:
>
> Make some empty directories in the formerly empty directory.
> In the following steps, make sure you use that empty directory created in
> step 1 or you might lose work.
> Click the "Execute arbitrary queries" button
> Type in some text
> Type: Alt-f
> Type: a
> Type: Alt-n
> Type: joe.sql
> Type: Alt-s
> Repeat steps 4 - 9, but for step 8 use joe2.sql
> Type: Alt-f
> Type: a
> Click joe2.sql
> Click Save

First off, what version of pgAdmin is this? It certainly doesn't seem
to be 1.12.x. It looks like it might be 1.10, but I can't see what
pressing Alt-n is supposed to do in a Save As dialog (it does nothing
here in CentOS 5).

Ignoring the Alt-n issue, it works as I'd expect here.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company