PL developer summit, May 21 at PgCon

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL developer summit, May 21 at PgCon
Date: 2011-02-28 23:50:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I've been contacting PL developers directly over the last couple of
weeks about having a PL summit at PgCon this year.

The overwhelming response was: yes, let's do it! So, we will have the
summit starting at 9:30am, Saturday May 21 at PgCon in Ottawa. We'll
meet in one of the session rooms on campus.

Details on what has been talked about so far is here:
http://www.chesnok.com/daily/2011/02/28/pl-developer-summit-at-pgcon-may-21/

To RSVP, please fill out this form:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFIxWEU3T3I2WGlORVhkQW4zZVQ0VkE6MQ

We'll provide lunch for those that RSVP.

I've started a wiki page for the agenda:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2011_PL_Summit

Thanks!
-selena

--