Kindness

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Kindness
Date: 2010-08-02 16:46:41
Lists: pgsql-www

Before responding to a thread, I suggest that each of you consider the
kindness in what you're saying, and whether what you have to
contribute would be seen by someone who is not part of our community
as a statement which encourages that person that you do not know to
volunteer for us.

If there is one thing that is certain to happen in the future, it is
that each one of us will make mistakes.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me