Npgsql Exception

From: Mike Christensen <mike(at)kitchenpc(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Npgsql Exception
Date: 2010-08-23 03:54:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all, this is really a NHibernate issue I believe, but I emailed
their DL and all I got was crickets.. Lots and lots of crickets..

I get this error every time I start my app. It also appears in my SQL
log files. I'm running Postgres 8.3.x. The exception occurs on this
line of code:

ISession session = holder.CreateSession(typeof(DB.User));

Whatever is throwing the exception is catching it and ignoring it, so
it isn't anything the breaks my program; however, sometimes I like to
have "Break on all exceptions thrown" enabled and this gets kinda
annoying. Is there any way to prevent whatever this configuration
parameter is from being set? Thanks!