Re: Error mesage during installation

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Domčeky-Záhradné <jozef(dot)hrcka(at)post(dot)sk>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error mesage during installation
Date: 2011-03-05 18:20:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

2011/3/5 Domčeky-Záhradné <jozef(dot)hrcka(at)post(dot)sk>:
> Good morning,
> I was to install latest installation of your application:
>  postgresql-9.0.3-1-windows.exe to my PC ,
> but there occored Error that you can see in attachment. I have Windows 7 -
> 32 bit  system
> Thank you for answer.

That error comes from the Microsoft VC++ Runtimes installer. I have no
idea what it means, or how to fix it, as it's Microsoft's code.

You might try installing the runtimes manually - you can download them
from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a5c84275-3b97-4ab7-a40d-3802b2af5fc2.
If that works, you should be able to ignore the error from the
installer.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com