Fwd: Info on non supported Features

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Info on non supported Features
Date: 2011-01-10 11:21:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 2011/1/10
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Info on non supported Features
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>

Hi,

you will need this two patches - i hope it works.

I'm interested, how you would take a look on a branch of mine. This would
make things a lot easier at all?

I've tested three dialogs until now. dlgDatabase, dlgTable and dlgJob.

Jasmin

2011/1/10 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>

> Le 10/01/2011 11:31, Jasmin Dizdarevic a écrit :

> >> different.
> >> Only

> kept
> >> in
> >>>

> >> "Resizing should not be a problem"... that's a good one :-D
> >>

> > Have you ever had problems with it? ;-)
> >

> >> I hope you're right. But, from my experience, there's always something
> >> weird in resizing.
> >>

> > As I can see and can understand what you mean - there are really no
> issues,
> > I've just replaces a comment field that grows with the window and there
> are
> > no issues. Also overloading the textfield with text (> 150 signs) works
> > perfect.
> >

> Good for you. Did you check on every dialog? do you have a patch to send
> to us? and a branch on your git that I can get a look at?
>

> --
> Guillaume
> http://www.postgresql.fr
> http://dalibo.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-UI-Changes-for-pgAgent-4.-Email-notification-and-SQL.patch application/octet-stream 18.1 KB
0001-Info-on-not-supported-features.patch application/octet-stream 5.0 KB