Re: pg_type.typname of array types.

From: Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_type.typname of array types.
Date: 2010-12-08 17:09:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Okay, I understand you hint, Tom and Robert. Sorry to trouble.
I've ask here because I thought that exactly "only developer
will know the answer" on my question: "is it guaranteed ... ?".

Many thanks to Florian and Andrew for detailed explanations,
advice and etc without pointing me to the sources. Respect! :-)

--
// Dmitriy.