Re: Anyone know Nuxeo?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Sun Seng David TAN <stan(at)nuxeo(dot)com>, "Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix(at)free(dot)fr>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone know Nuxeo?
Date: 2010-11-24 09:06:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> On 11/23/10 9:31 AM, Sun Seng David TAN wrote:
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> Just a question, are you talking about http://2010.pgday.eu/ ?
>>
>> So yes, we would be happy to present something about our experience with
>> postgresql at http://2010.pgday.eu/ (if it's not too late )  or the next
>> ones :).
>> I can connect you to the guys here at Nuxeo if you like,
>>
>> Thank you ioguix :) for having forwarded this email.
>
> Well, I'm not running PostgreSQL.EU conference.  But hopefully the
> conference organizers will see this e-mail and respond.

Unfortunately it's a couple of months too late to propose a talk,
however you are certainly welcome to attend the conference, watch the
talks and chat to people in the "hallway track".

More info can be found here: http://2010.pgday.eu/

Please note that the closing date for registrations is this Friday.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company