Re: Bug with exceptionally long values.

From: Jeff Adams <jadams(at)azavea(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug with exceptionally long values.
Date: 2010-07-27 20:26:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

The bug is definitely a wxWidgets bug, and exists both in 2.8.11 and 2.9.1.
I was able to reproduce it in their "grid" sample.

I submitted a bug to the wxWidgets project:

http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/12276

Do you think pgAdmin should implement some sort of temporary fix in the
meanwhile?

Thanks,
Jeff