Re: setting contrib lo visible to all schemas

From: Teddy Limousin <mongaru007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: setting contrib lo visible to all schemas
Date: 2010-05-20 15:16:21
Lists: pgsql-general

thanks tom, aparently your rigth in the sql dump file there are some
set search_path changes
I tried the set search_path command and use the same query that generate
the error and it works on my pgadmin editor.

My question is how can I set the search_path for all users or all conections
so my application will find the lo type.

thanks

--
Teddy Limousin