What is "return code" for WAL send command

From: zhong ming wu <mr(dot)z(dot)m(dot)wu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What is "return code" for WAL send command
Date: 2010-10-23 12:01:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I have a master PG 8.1.11 sending WAL files to a cold-standby using rsync

For some reason it failed recently with "return codes 32512" and I couldn't
find this num. as a valid rsync exit code

During the time that the error was going on I tried the rsync command
manually and didn't error

Can someone tell me what kind if error is 32512

Thanks

Mr. Wu