Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Date: 2010-08-12 22:15:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au> wrote:
> I can make time to work on this over the weekend. Who else wants to be involved? For me to do it, I would have to get it done and signed off on the weekend as I have a full dance card next week.

Would be great if you could put something out there in Illustrator (or
whatever) and publish the source files so that others could build on
it.

Personally, I don't have free time this weekend to participate, but
could put in some hours next week if I had something to build on.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me