system catalogs page

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: system catalogs page
Date: 2010-09-17 17:17:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was just noticing that, on this page here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/catalogs.html

...all of the catalogs are in alphabetical order, except for
pg_db_role_setting, which is filed in the place in alphabetical order
where it would belong if the name were spelled pg_setting.

Is there any reason I shouldn't go fix this?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company