Re: Beta page (pdfs)

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta page (pdfs)
Date: 2010-09-17 17:17:37
Lists: pgsql-www

2010/9/17 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>:
> On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 14:11 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> Devrim, is this something you can easily put into your process for
>> building the website PDFs?
>
> Sure. It worked with openjdk, so I can add it to the process.
>
> I just built new PDFs, and I will commit them to website shortly.

Just did a test to ensure the pages render identically between the
original and optimised versions. I converted each page from both PDFs
to a bitmap, created an MD5 sum for each file in each set of bitmaps,
compared the lists and they were identical. So I'm confident they at
least look the same.

Thom

--
Thom Brown