Re: BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella <obelich(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper
Date: 2010-09-26 03:32:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
<obelich(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      5666
> Logged by:          Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
> Email address:      obelich(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
> Operating system:   Opensuse 11.3
> Details:
>
> Hiyas im recent install PostgreSQL 9.0 in my pc im using a Gnu/Linux
> Opensuse 11.3 and we try to restore my database in pgadmin buth it dont show
> the option in database to restore :( we restore it in console :( this
> problem onli in Gnu/Linux in windows it apper perfectly

You might want to report this problem on the pgadmin list.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

It might help to provide some more details.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

--
Robert Haas