Re: Approval of announce posts

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Approval of announce posts
Date: 2011-01-17 06:49:08
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 02:57, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com> wrote:
>>> If they are not being approved, we have a breakdown in the system.
>>> I'm pretty sure someone is approving them, however.
>>
>> Someone is again approving announce posts that shouldn't be approved.
>> We don't need to broadcast a discussion of which events will be
>> recorded and how to get a visa to our entire readership.
>
> And someone just approved another one of this type...

I don't want to find out who did this in order to go pointing fingers,
but I *would* like to know who/where this comes from in case there is
an actual bug in mj2 that means this wasn't actually somebody actively
approving it.

Marc, is there any way to get a log from mj2 of who performs what
moderation/admin operations?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/