Re: merge command - GSoC progress

From: Boxuan Zhai <bxzhai2010(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: merge command - GSoC progress
Date: 2010-08-03 20:57:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Robert,

I have finished the tested edition of my code.

I think there are no redundant lines in this time's patch file.

And, I have tested the running of MERGE command with different situations. I
am sorry that I didn't create regression test files, because I am not sure
how to add new files in the git package. But, I have written web pages in
Postgres Wiki. I explain the details of my implementation and a set of
testing examples.

Please refer to the following pages if you are interested.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Add_MERGE_command_GSoC_2010

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Implementation_detalis
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Test_examples

Thanks!

Yours Boxuan

Attachment Content-Type Size
tested_merge.tar application/x-tar 70.0 KB