Re: Which file does the SELECT?

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which file does the SELECT?
Date: 2010-11-11 01:57:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yeah that is what seems to be the best way. The thing is that I am looking
in the PostgreSQL code for the first time and I am not fully aware of the
data structures or the methods / algos implemented in the project. This
makes the work of finding out whats and whys much more difficult. So I asked
it on the list.

Thanks anyways for the reply.

-Vaibhav (*_*)