Full-time PostgreSQL Developer Wanted - Dallas,TX

From: Arul Selvan <aselvan(at)selvans(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Full-time PostgreSQL Developer Wanted - Dallas,TX
Date: 2010-10-07 16:57:04
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

I am looking for a full-time PostgreSQL Developer in Dallas, TX area for my
company (Realpage Inc: www.realpage.com) with the following experience.

1. Strong SQL design skills (minimum 3 - 5 years)
2. Postgres DB experience (minimum 2 - 3 years)
3. Unix/Linux experience is a huge plus.

If interested, please contact me (Arul Selvan) directly at my work e-mail
(Arul.Selvan + add my company domain name realpage.com to complete the
e-mail address). In addition to the skills above, the candidate must satisfy
the following requirements.

1. You must be willing to relocate to DFW area.
2. You must be an US Citizen, GC, or EAD

PS: NO 3rd Parties or agencies please.

Thanks
-Arul
Arul Selvan