Re: OSCON Swag? Enamel pins

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSCON Swag? Enamel pins
Date: 2010-06-29 19:17:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 21:13, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

>> Unfortunely it takes 4 weeks plus shipping time.
>> It is a stretch but if *I order today* then we can
>> get them in portland by 7/22.  There is no way to
>> get them to me before I leave for portland myself.
>
> Based on the short notice, let's just order the minimum: 500 pins.  I
> have authorization to spend SPI funds on this, and to compensate Elein.

In case we can't ensure delivery on time, I have a bag of them (not
sure exaclty how many, but it's "a bunch") that I haven't been able to
unload yet. If someone is going to both char(10) this weekend and
OSCON, I can pass them over there. Need to know by tomorrow in that
case.

If we can ensure delivery, getting new ones with SPI funds sounds like
a better idea still :-)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/