Re: postgres data permission

From: Rob Wultsch <wultsch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jim Montgomery <monty1967(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: david(dot)bear(at)asu(dot)edu, silvio(dot)brandani(at)tech(dot)sdb(dot)it, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres data permission
Date: 2010-07-16 08:07:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Jim Montgomery <monty1967(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Remove me from your email chain please
> I will react very badly if I recieve any more emails from you.

Jim Montgomery,
This is the second message of this form I have received from you. Tom
Lane recently suggested that you unsubscribe from these mailing list
via the like at the bottom of every message. I think this would be a
good idea. I would like to take this one step further and suggest you
unsubscribe from this plane of existence.

Nothing personal but you are dragging down the species,

Rob Wultsch