TODO/BUGS lists

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TODO/BUGS lists
Date: 2010-06-20 21:00:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume, Hackers,

Now that we have a Trac instance in which bugs, todos and changes are
being recorded, it seems to me that we should deprecate the BUGS and
TODO lists which are in the source tree and automagically included on
the website at:

http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues.php

Thoughts? Dare I ask for volunteers (preferably other than Guillaume!)?

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company