Python Interface Hacking

From: Peter Froehlich <peter(dot)hans(dot)froehlich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Python Interface Hacking
Date: 2010-07-07 07:07:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I joined this list under the mis-impression that it was about hacking
the Python interfaces to pgsql. Is there possibly another list for
that? Or is the Python stuff just mixed in with all the rest? Sorry
for the meta-question...

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich <http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~phf/>
Senior Lecturer | Director, Johns Hopkins Gaming Lab