Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.

From: shubhadeep chattopadhyay <shubhadeep(at)albatrossoft(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.
Date: 2011-01-06 10:34:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

hello dear

My Name is Shubhadeep Chattopadhyay.I am Software Developer in a IT Company
in india.I have some problem with postgre sql installation when I am
installing adempiere on my machine.To install postgresql the default
database port is 5432 but in my machine the 5432 port is not free.Then if i
am continue the installation with 5433 port then at time of adempiere
installation, there is an error of database port 5432(Some JDBC
Connection).How can i solve this problem.please give me a reply with in
detail steps of installation as soon as possible.

thanks & regards

Shubhadeep Chattopadhyay
Software Developer
Albatross Software Services Pvt. Ltd.