Re: BUG #5796: Problem with history-files

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Volker <vowaha19(at)aol(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5796: Problem with history-files
Date: 2010-12-27 21:58:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Volker <vowaha19(at)aol(dot)com> wrote:
> first of all I have to say taht pg-admin is really a great tool and this is
> my first problem with this program.

Glad you like it - but this is not the right place to report a pgAdmin
bug. From the "submit a bug" page:

This bug report form should only be used for reporting bugs and
problems with the PostgreSQL database. Problems with database
connectors such as ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such
as pgAdmin or other external projects should not be reported here;
please report to those projects directly. For products closely
connected with PostgreSQL, there may be an appropriate mailing list
available.

In this particular case I think you want:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company