More vacuum stats

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More vacuum stats
Date: 2010-08-22 11:36:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed that we were already tracking the information about when an
autovacuum worker was last started in a database, but this information
was not exposed. The attached patch puts this column in
pg_stat_database.

Was there any particular reason why this wasn't exposed before that
I've missed, making this a bad addition? :-)

Oh, and this time, I *have* included updates to the regression tests.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
vac_db.patch application/octet-stream 10.2 KB