Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4

From: Jason Tesser <jasontesser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4
Date: 2010-06-02 10:10:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Well PSQL respects search_path but given your objections before and the fact
that this would be a change I was suggesting that on PG_OBJECT an option be
given to set/getTypeSchema() This way if not set it functions as it does
now. No change to current usaage BUT if it is set in the PGOBECT then it
would be respected.

I think this provides a way of handling the case which PSQL does and doesn't
break backwards compatibility.