Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections
Date: 2011-01-28 08:21:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le 28/01/2011 02:11, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

>>> Here is what I finally managed to do. Comments?
>>
>> Why the change from the standard layout used everywhere else?
>>

> Because Magnus asked for that kind of design? (grouped with a headline)

He suggested it, but that doesn't mean it has to be done. If we're
going to break the property dialog design guidelines and start laying
things out in new formats we need to be *really* careful to avoid
getting in an inconsistent mess.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com