Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch to support SSL certificate connections
Date: 2011-01-28 08:37:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le 28/01/2011 09:21, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Le 28/01/2011 02:11, Dave Page a écrit :

>>> Why the change from the standard layout used everywhere else?
>>>

>> Because Magnus asked for that kind of design? (grouped with a headline)
>
> He suggested it, but that doesn't mean it has to be done. If we're
> going to break the property dialog design guidelines and start laying
> things out in new formats we need to be *really* careful to avoid
> getting in an inconsistent mess.

Yeah, I know. And "grouped with a headline" doesn't mean we have to use
a wxStaticBoxSizer. Anyway, reading your comments and Ashesh's comments,
I will drop the wxStaticBoxSizer and everyone will be happy:

* no strange issue on MacOSX for Ashesh
* no weird design for you
* but still first server certificate and then client certificate for Magnus.

Will try to work on this today.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr