pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

From: Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly
Date: 2011-04-01 11:05:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-parameter and a return value
(which is not possible on PostgreSQL otherwise), the return value is
transformed into an extra OUT-parameter named "_retval_". Although we fixed
the normal code path a while back, the debugger still remains dazed and
confused. We need to teach it to ignore "_retval_" parameter too. PFA, patch
to do the same.

Regards,
Nikhils

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin3_debugger_outparams.patch text/x-diff 1.0 KB