Installing pgAdmin on a Mac

From: Mike Christensen <mike(at)kitchenpc(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing pgAdmin on a Mac
Date: 2010-09-28 00:42:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I'd like to run pgAdmin on my Mac, however, I don't want to run
Postgres Server. I've found if I do the one-click install on OS/X, it
installs everything and doesn't really give me an option to just
install client tools.

1) Is there a way to install just pgAdmin?

2) Is there a way to uninstall just the server or at least disable it
so it doesn't startup automatically?

thanks!

Mike