Re: Updates to regional contacts ...

From: Mariano Reingart <reingart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updates to regional contacts ...
Date: 2010-06-14 22:10:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

>> I can help for Argentina, that was proposed and discused in our local
>> mailing list, with no objections:
>
> Cool, have you talked to Christian Koruki, or should I do that?

No, we didn't talked with Christian, but Guido Barosio (the current
press contact for Argentina) agrees with this change, and he already
recommended me as the new owner / moderator for our local mailing
lists (arpug, bapug).

Also, I'm maintaining the local community website:
http://www.arpug.com.ar (which contains information, documentation and
translation efforts), could it be listed?

BTW, if you need it for the list, my phone is +54 (011) 4450-0716

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.arpug.com.ar
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar