Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function
Date: 2010-08-02 23:23:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Now I think patch is as good as can be. :)

OK, committed.

> I'm going to prepare less-or-equal function in same manner as this patch.

Sounds good. Since we're now more than half-way through this
CommitFest and this patch has undergone quite a bit of change from
what we started out with, I'd like to ask that you submit the new
patch for the next CommitFest, to begin September 15th.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company