Re: Basic JSON support

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Joseph Adams <joeyadams3(dot)14159(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Basic JSON support
Date: 2010-09-21 12:54:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Sorry for my insincere manner. Surely I read his code.
> Do you know his contact address? I cannot find it...

It alarms me quite a bit that someone who is a committer on this
project would accidentally copy code from another project with a
different license into PostgreSQL. How does that happen? And how
much got copied, besides the regular expression? I would be inclined
to flush this patch altogether rather than take ANY risk of GPL
contamination.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company