pg_dump not working

From: Bineeta Guha <bineetag(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump not working
Date: 2011-02-15 04:34:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

When I used pg_dump then after few minutes it shows error

This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
processing the request. pg_dump: The command was: FETCH 100 FROM
_pg_dump_cursor

Before 2 month backup running normal. But few month Backup only done 869Mb
after disconnect auctomatically.

Even I stop all connections still server treminate itself.

What to do ? Please help me
--
Bineeta Guharoy