Re: where are the query output tuples stored

From: Qiqi YU <vonclemay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: rod(at)iol(dot)ie, Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where are the query output tuples stored
Date: 2011-03-13 15:37:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply! However, I still have a few doubts:
1: In which stage is the output tuples displayed? Is that within the
OnQueryComplete function?
2: May I know where is this sqlResultTable::GetValue function called?
3: Also what is the difference between ctlSQLResult and sqlResultTable?

Regards
Kevin