PosgreSQL - TSQL2 question

From: Sarbu Anca <sarbuanca(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PosgreSQL - TSQL2 question
Date: 2011-02-05 22:26:54
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I am trying to execute TSQL2 statements using PostgreSQL for Windows but I
think I need to install something additional because it does not recognizes
typical TSQL2 syntax.
I found on a site some packages for Linux that could be installed in order
to run TSQL2, but I found no information for Windows.
Could you please tell me what I need to do to run TSQL2 on PostrgreSQL for
Windows? What do I need to install? Where can I found it? How do I do the
installation.

Thank you in advance,
Anca