Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Date: 2010-08-11 19:08:12
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Satoshi Nagayasu
<satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, I think that's what it means. Perhaps you could provide a patch
>>> for the docs?
>>
>> Sure, I will make a patch for this. Please wait a moment.
>
> A patch to fix this problem is attached.
> Please take a look.

I've applied the portion of this patch that just fixes the existing
entries to match ecpgerrno.h, and have back-patched it all the way
back to 7.4, since the contents of ecpgerrno.h haven't changed in the
interim. The remainder of this will need more review than I can give
it right now: since I'm not familiar with ECPG, I can't easily verify
that the new entries you've added are correct. I'd suggest posting a
new version and adding it here:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas