Bug in parse_basebackup_options Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make walsender options order-independent

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug in parse_basebackup_options Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make walsender options order-independent
Date: 2011-01-25 09:32:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> Make walsender options order-independent
>
> While doing this, also move base backup options into
> a struct instead of increasing the number of parameters
> to multiple functions for each new option.

When I read the include-WAL-in-backup patch, I found that this
commit had the bug; parse_basebackup_options fails in parsing
options because of wrong usage of MemSet. Here is the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
parse_basebackup_options_bugfix_v1.patch application/octet-stream 542 bytes