pgday.eu registration deadline extended

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgday.eu registration deadline extended
Date: 2010-11-26 15:21:24
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-announce

The registration deadline for pgday.eu has been extended. Instead of
ending today, the new deadline is *Saturday, December 4, 17:00 CET*.
There are, however, a few restrictions with this extension:

* After today, November 26th at midnight, we will ''only'' be able to
process creditcard/paypal payments, or cash payments at the
registration desk.
* After 17:00 CET today, November 26, the pre-paid discounted
''internet access for people not staying at the hotel'' will no longer
be available. Internet access is still included in your room rate if
you book with the PGEUROPE group rate.

Once this second deadline expires on the December 4th, you are still
welcome to attend the conference - but in this case, you have to pay
the higher price for a "pay at the door" registration. Even if you
choose this, we do appreciate if you register online first (choosing
that rate), so we can prepare a badge and conference pack for you.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at contact(at)pgday(dot)eu(dot)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/