Re: where are the query output tuples stored

From: Qiqi YU <vonclemay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where are the query output tuples stored
Date: 2011-03-08 11:43:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Raymond,

That could be one possible way.
The thing is I need to extend the current pgAdmin tool, such as adding
a new tuple to the output panel (the output panel would contain many
tuples of resultant data). So which function in pgAdmin does the job
of creating the output table and filling in the data? I have been
using ddd to trace the program, but pgAdmin keeps starting new threads
and lost me.

Regards
Kevin