Re: (news.postgresql.org) pgsql.hackers and pgsql.performance not updating

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: (news.postgresql.org) pgsql.hackers and pgsql.performance not updating
Date: 2010-08-17 00:42:50
Lists: pgsql-www

On 17 August 2010 01:30, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com> wrote:
> For the last week or two, the lists I follow via news.postgresql.org have not
> been updating.  In pgsql.performance, I last received [1], with [2] before that.
> In pgsql.hackers, the slow trickle of spam, mostly in Cyrillic, continues (~3
> messages per day); no regular traffic has arrived in about a week.
>
> [1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-08/msg00146.php
> [2] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-08/msg00032.php

I've had 7 emails from -performance in the last 24 hours and various
others on 12th and 13th. And the -hackers list has been extremely
busy with many emails every day.

They're not getting stuck in a spam filter are they? Have you tried
logging in to majordomo to check your subscriptions too?
--
Thom Brown
Registered Linux user: #516935