Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin v1.12.0 Released

From: Jason Long <mailing(dot)lists(at)octgsoftware(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin v1.12.0 Released
Date: 2010-09-25 19:01:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support pgsql-announce

I just installed Postgres 9.0 on all of my production servers, but I need
pgAdmin on my development boxes. I have Postges 9.0 installed and working
on the dev box, but I am not finding pgadmin in this repository.

I also do not see this rpm in the list on http://yum.pgrpms.org/.

Can someone please point me to the correct repository or link to the rpm?

I am using Fedora 13.